Curriculum and Assessment
Welcome to the Curriculum and Assessment section on ConnectEd Studios, which houses a comprehensive set of tools and resources intended to help pathway educators deepen their instructional practice.
Looking for project ideas for a Law and Justice pathway? Or maybe a Health Science integrated unit? In the Studios Curriculum section, you can browse projects organized around industry sectors.Browse Curriculum
Access our suite of tools designed to help educators DESIGN high quality, engaging, and standards-based curriculum and instruction.
- Map curriculum
- Create a project
- Design a performance task
- Browse curriculum directory
Check out our cutting-edge tools and resources designed to help educators ASSESS student learning and communicate to students about their progress.
- Find rubrics
- Design rubrics from measureable student learning outcomes
Find easy-to-use resources designed to help educators TEACH curriculum and improve instructional practice.
- Explore the Behaviors for Learning and Teaching framework
- View video collection
WORK COLLECTIVELY with peers to reinforce a systemic approach to teaching and learning in your Linked Learning pathway.
- Review the Community of Practice continuum
- Guide college, career, and community readiness